:: suivant >>
├ęditer :: []->

Foreign nationals can enter or stay in the UK if they are married to an eligible "sponsor" and hold a marriage visa uk. Your sponsor must be a British national or have settled status in the country, meaning they are residing there legally and without a visa.

Know More: https://www.visaandmigration.com/family-visas.html